Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Van Nuys, CA

Hey guys!

I just wanted to make everyone aware of the parking laws in Van Nuys, CA. Last week I went out there to do a bridal consultation and I parked on the street where there was meter parking. I went up to the brides apartment, did the consultation, and came back down to leave and to my shock and disbelief my car was missing!!!!! First thing that went through my head was " Oh great my car got stolen". So I further investigated the scene of the crime and come to find out there is no parking in the spot that I parked from 4-7pm monday through friday. My car wasnt stolen, it was TOWED!!! A good amount of money later I was able to get my beloved car out of the tow yard, the next day. As the tow truck driver delivered my car to me I saw a paper on my windsheild and said "sir you forgot something" and he said "oh no thats for you, its a parking ticket" so much to my suprise not only did I pay a nice chunk of cash to get my car out of the tow yard, I also had a pretty pricey parking ticket on my car! So the moral of this story is to never park on the streets in Van Nuys even when someone tells you its ok to park there, unless you CAREFULLY read the signs on the street!!

kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment