Sunday, August 23, 2009

Testimonials

Today I was thinking about the Testimonials we have received and got to thinking of how blessed we are to have such thankful clients. I thought I would share a couple today, so here they are!

Sharon Dellimagine

I found Lacy and Lindsey back in March through Craigslist when I had been told by another make up artist that she would be unable to do my make up for my wedding. I brought in a sample of what I wanted Kiss the Bride’s Lacy Williams to do and she was very professional in making a folder for me and sticking to what it was that I wanted, but I was definitely open to suggestions!
I made an appointment with Lacy to do a trial run for my make up – she instantly made me feel comfortable and we forged a great relationship. The months prior to my wedding she would stay in frequent contact with me, going above and beyond just being a make up artist, she was very kind, generous and supportive.
The day of the wedding they arrived promptly at the time I gave them (after a couple of changes in time!) – They did a marvelous job and transformed me into a princess. I would recommend Kiss the Bride Make-up to anyone who wanted to have their make up done – and I would love to have them do mine again and again! Thank you Lacy and Lindsey for helping to make me look gorgeous on my wedding day!


Nicole Widak/Maid of Honor
Rowland Heights, CA

It has given me great pleasure to write this letter of recommendation on behalf of two stellar Make-Up Artists, Lacy Williams and Lindsey Dickenson. I must admit that were all novices when it comes to the importance of having someone outstanding scheduled to do the make-up on the Bride’s most important day of her life. As the Maid of Honor for my Cousin Nicolette Duncan’s wedding and assisting my cousin with picking the perfect Make-Up Artists, I feel truly blessed to of pick such an amazing duo. Lacy and Lindsey were not only professional and extremely talented, but were also very compassionate on making the Bride along with the Bridal party as beautiful as can be. We felt absolutely gorgeous and we lit up for the cameras. I don’t think that my cousin’s wedding would have been so special if it wasn’t for Lacy Williams and Lindsey Dickenson’s magic touch. We thank you both from the bottom of our hearts.

1 comment:

  1. I have had the privilege of having Kiss the Bride's Lacy and Lindsay do my makeup for my son's wedding. The words warm, accomodating, professional, kind and talented come to mind about this dynamic duo! The entire bridal party was as gorgeous as could be!

    I would highly recommend Kiss the Bride for any special occasion. You will never use anyone else again!

    Thank you Lacy and Lindsay for make the entire day feel so special!

    Marie Stumpo, Camarillo, CA.

    ReplyDelete